What do you do?
Dumpster Express provides dumpsters for residential, commercial, industrial, recycling and special events in Albuquerque and throughout New Mexico. Dumpster Express can also make trash disposal easier by loading your debris with our Bobcat loader thus saving you time and effort!
What can the dumpster be used for?
Dumpster Express’ dumpsters can be used for almost any form of debris from construction, to demolition, to household items, to yard debris, to garage clean-outs, to roofing materials. Other debris such as dirt, rock, and concrete will require additional specialized containers, please let our team know if you need to dispose of any of these materials.
How do I know what size dumpster I need?
Dumpster Express’ team of experts is here to help! Simply tell us what type of project you have and where it is located, what materials you will be disposing of and our staff will tell you what dumpster is most appropriate for your needs.
Dumpster Express can provide trash disposal services for any sort of job whether it is regular spring cleaning of your home or a large demolition project, we are here to remove the hassle of trash disposal!
What are your typical size containers?
All measurements are in feet and in length x width x height format.
- 2 Pick-Up Loads = 6L x 6W x 4.5H about 3 full size pick-up truck loads – good for garage clean-ups
- 3 Pick-Up Loads = 6.7L x 6W x 6H about 4 full size pick-up truck loads – good for small remodels or garage clean-ups
- 10yd roll-off = 11L x 8W x 3.5H best for small construction or remodels or heavy materials dirt, rock, concrete.
- 15yd roll-off = 15L x 8W x 3.5H best for medium construction, remodels or heavy materials dirt, rock, concrete.
- 20yd roll-off = 22L x 8W x 3.5H best for med to large Clean-ups or remodels, sod removal.
- 30yd roll-off = 22L x 8W x 5H standard construction dumpster for large jobs. ( no dirt, rock, concrete)
- 40yd roll-off = 22L x 8W x 6.5H Largest container for major clean-ups or construction ( no dirt, rock, concrete)
What is NOT accepted?
- We do not accept hazardous waste including but not limited to the following: Freon, liquid waste, medical waste, asbestos, and tires.
- Let us know when ordering if you have dirt, rock, concrete, and tires.
- Portable toilet service – We recommend the Industry’s best AAA Pumping Service. They can be reached at (505) 345-3965 or www.aaapumpingservice.net
What areas do you serve?
We serve most of central New Mexico including Albuquerque, Edgewood, Moriarty, Santa Fe, Española, Los Alamos, Socorro, Santa Rosa and Grants. Don’t see your location? Give us a call at (505) 899-3867 for additional information regarding locations we service.
How do we pay?
Dumpster Express accepts payments on delivery, in the form of cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and cashier’s checks.
Frequent customers have the additional option of setting up a regular billing account.
How can we contact you?
There’s an easy to way to remember us! (505) 899-DUMP
PO BOX 66918
Albuquerque, NM 87193